Do you want to work in a 100% privately owned veterinary practice where you can make independent decisions that are right for your patience and your clients?
Would like you like to practice compassionate, high-quality veterinary medicine in a collegial, supportive practice? Come and discover how much fun practicing veterinary medicine should be!
I want all who work here to look forward to coming to work every day! We nurture a family atmosphere and we insist on a pleasant, polite tone from our team members and our clients.
New associates usually work closely with me for the first year. We work thru cases together, and perform procedures together; depending on the level of abilities of the associate.
Experienced doctors enjoy a flexible, family friendly schedule and a above average salary.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about veterinary medicine, I would like to talk to you!
Please call me or text me at: (757) 871-5187 or send me an email: dr.fink@HiltonAH.com "
Dr. Martin Fink
Associate Veterinarian - 4 Day Work Week, No Weekends, No Emergencies
Hilton Animal Hospital, a privately owned 4 doctor small animal hospital in Newport News, Virginia is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic associate veterinarian to join our practice.
Come and practice veterinary medicine with us in a supportive and collaborative team environment. Have the freedom to make medical decisions that are right for your patients and your clients. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance!
Enjoy a 4 Day Work Week and no weekend hours!
Any level of experience will be considered. We would welcome the right recent graduate who wants to be mentored in medicine and surgery.
About the Hospital
- Beautiful, Clean and Organized 4 doctor Hospital
- Privately owned
- Wonderful Clients and a Fantastic Staff
- 3 LVTs on staff
- Easy to use Electronic Medical Records
- Full In-house laboratory
- Digital radiology with radiology telemedicine
- Digital Ultrasound with Color Doppler
- TonoVet IOP, and much more.......
- Telemedicine consultations with radiologists, cardiologists and ultra-sonographers
- State of the art dental equipment
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery –mentoring available
- State of the art anesthesia with ventilator
- Blood pressure monitor, EKG and pulse oximeter monitoring
- Supported by several emergency and specialty referral hospitals
- Generous salary and benefits package
- A competitive salary with guaranteed base salary
- Relocation / Sign-On-Bonus
- Generous Continuing Education Allowance with paid time-off to attend
- Flexible, Family Friendly Schedule – no weekends, no holidays
- Healthy work-life balance with no after-hours emergencies
- Paid Vacation and sick leave
- Free Veterinary Care for your pets
- Excellent Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- 100% paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 100% paid Short Term Disability Insurance with maternity leave benefit
- 100% paid liability Insurance
- Personal Financial Advisor Services
- Retainment IRA savings plan with employer match
- State License cost covered
- DEA License cost covered
- AVMA Dues covered
- Reimbursement for Professional memberships / subscriptions
Hilton Animal Hospital is a well-equipped full-service veterinary hospital. We offer a fun & fulfilling work environment; with a focus on work-life- balance. Our approach to client service allows time for the right individual to grow professionally and become part of our veterinary family. (www.HiltonAH.com)
Our friendly and professional staff takes time to build relationships with our clients and delivers personalized care to every patient. We pride ourselves in our high level of expertise and always striving for the Best-Standard-of-Care; but with compassion and consideration for clients that are looking for a more balanced approach. We communicate with our clients and collaborate about our cases.
Mentorship and professional development are a cornerstone of our practice.
No after-hour emergencies. We have access to excellent emergency clinics and several specialty referral centers.
Location: Our practice is centrally located in an area that spans from historic Williamsburg to cosmopolitan Virginia Beach. The cities of Newport News, Hampton; Norfolk, Portsmouth and Suffolk form the middle. The climate is temperate with plenty of indoor and outdoor activities available. Hampton Roads offers access to a huge selection of metropolitan goods, services and activities. However, amongst the cities, are countless charming residential communities that offer a small-town, neighborly feel, with several excellent school systems to pick from. The area offers many cultural events, festivals, concerts, and community happenings as well as being well represented with churches, shopping areas, restaurants, social organizations, etc.
The ideal applicant will be a positive team player who is excited about veterinary medicine and dedicated to perpetual learning and developing new skills. We appreciate excellent communication skills, competence in diagnosing and treating common illnesses and injuries, as well as conveying the importance of regular wellness care. He or she must have an aptitude for surgery and excellent inter-personal skills.
Local ties to the area are a plus.
Salary and benefits will be determined by the goals of the applicant. A recent graduate may be more comfortable with a flat salary; conversely more experienced doctors are sure to thrive on salary plus production.
Open and transparent financials. We pride ourselves that our entire team understands our business and has access to our overall financials. In addition, our doctors enjoy complete transparency of their production financials.
Please send or email resume to Dr. Martin Fink at Hilton Animal Hospital, 9804 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601. Email (dr.fink@HiltonAH.com) or by phone /or text (757) 871-5187 .
About Hilton Animal Hospital
Hilton Animal Hospital is a modern practice with state-of-the art equipment. Since our establishment in 2012 the practice has enjoyed a spectacular yearly growth rate. We like to think of ourselves as a modern veterinary practice with old fashioned values. We stand out as a small practice that spends time with each client, listens to their needs, and develops a common-sense diagnostic plan. We are blessed with a loyal and ever-growing client base. We try to have fun at work, in a relaxed collegial environment. Work-Life-Balance is important for all our team members. We support ample time-off to recharge and to enjoy life. Hilton Animal Hospital is privately owned and operated by Dr. Martin Fink.